Friday, August 19, 2005

一個人兩個人住

I'm moving into the postgrad hall--Inter-University Hall--with my girlfriend (who is my ex-colleague) in September.

Never heard of the hall? Me neither. What I know is, it's a newly renovated staff-residence-turned-postgrad-dorm and its location is perfect. If you've studied in CU before, you should have noticed a few blocks of buildings standing just next to the shuttle bus station at KCR station. One of those is the hall I'm going to stay at. Yes, the place is rather spooky but it's just a stone's throw away from the KCR station and the rate is rather low.

When I told my colleagues about that, all of them were really worried about the hygienic condition of the flat (yes, it's a flat and apart from a roommate, I'm going to have flatmates as well) and they dreaded to imagine what happened when two messy girls got to live together. well... as a matter of fact, I share the same worry too. But things won't get too horrible I suppose, as there is room service once the other day. ^_^"

I can't get the key until 2/9 (which is really late!), so I can only expect four blank walls with some really basic stuff for survival in my room in the first month. And to be frank, I can't think of any time to squeeze for really personalising it until Christmas.

Anyway, forget about the personalization thing, a comfortable bed is good enough after a harsh day :)

* * * * * * *

I'm getting OCD-ish these days. I can't stop myself from applying layers and layers of body lotion. Even if I manage to stop myself, it's only a short while before I do it again! The large bottle is now half-full after a few days of use.

Luckily, I use cheap ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home