Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Life without soul

What a day!

I’m still suffering from the hangover of sleep deprivation.

I could function well in the morning, but in the afternoon, I worked like a zombie.

My heart kept telling me I should not go to the interview in HKU. It was too far away, it was drizzling out there, I was too tired and I had offers from CU already. And people always say you should listen to your heart.

But I was still confused, so I called Ruth and Siu Man, hoping to get some advice from them. They are always supportive even when I am so troublesome and worry too much over something trivial. I felt better and more determined after talking with them.

At last, my willpower won.

With tremendous effort and willpower, I dragged myself to Pokfulam. I did feel a bit aroused during the interview, even though I was starving and exhausted.

The girls in my interview group were really nice. We chatted along the way to the bus stop after the interview. In fact, I didn’t have much feeling towards the interview; but I felt quite happy having met those girls, even though I may not see them again.

I went to Admiralty and tried to get something to eat, but I couldn’t find anything decent and affordable amid all those classy restaurants. So I headed home feeling starved and completely drained. I was so hungry that I couldn’t fall asleep on bus.

Luckily, I got something nice to eat at home. Home sweet home ^^.

I can't really write anymore... I need to sleep now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home