Sunday, February 06, 2005

I am normal today!!!!

Things I have done today -- so far:

1. slept for 13 hours (felt great and energized! still want more of it now...)

2. lunched and dined at home, and no junk starchy, sugary food (Thanks to the abundant sleep)

3. watched The Terminal (I didn't fall asleep!!!! Can you believe this! I was glued to the screen without being distracted. It had nothing to do with the quality of the movie, of course. Though I like the movie ^^)

4. flipped through some tabloid magazines (and left 2 issues of the Time untouched. In fact, they are still wrapped.)

5. watched lots of TV at night without feeling gulity of not working

6. surfed on the Internet aimlessly and currently icqing

7. planned to stay up late tonight and read (just bought one more book yesterday)

How wonderful to have a normal life like this! Yes, I have started my Lunar New Year holiday!!!!!!! Huuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrray!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home