Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Unfinished work

Waiting for the train after the evening lecture at the KCR station, I suddenly felt an anonymous urge to write. So I took out my notebook and my pen started to dance vigorously on the paper...

It has been a month already. I know I must write something.

Anything.

In fact, I did have something to write about. But whenever I sat in front of the computer, I lost the drive to go further.

My life continues to spiral downward with the schoolwork and coursework trying to choke me to death. And the feeling of detachment from my own self is eating me up bit by bit.

I hate myself. I don't feel like being myself.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Note on 27/12:
I was too tired to go on writing that night and thus I could never finish this entry--not only that I lost my page of note, but also that I could never feel the same way again.

Anyway, I feel like publishing that part of unfinished work so as to keep a record of my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home