Sunday, January 20, 2008

In about a month

Finally got a bloody expensive air ticket and will be heading to Melbourne on 23.2 and be back in mid-November (after my birthday^^). So actually you don't really have to plan any farewells (if anyone has ever thought about that) for me coz you may not even notice that I'm out of town for 9 months. Well, after all we are all very busy, right? Sometimes I wonder if some of my old friends may have actually emigrated to another planet without informing me coz I have not seen them for ages despite a number of attempts to make advance appointments. Anyway, I will be back in Hong Kong for Christmas and hang out on msn from time to time, so I won't look like I've evaporated from the Earth.

Keep in touch mates :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ada~
So happy to know you have made the decision!
You need to take good care of yourself!

I will always support u ga! so great that you can make your dream come true! Dont know if I have the chance to do that! ^O^

of coz I wanna to have a farewell gathering before you leave, but I know you will be super busy lei~ Just let me know when will u be free & can have a drink la!

11:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home