Sunday, March 04, 2007

Crush

Felt an icy feeling dripping down my spine when I got a love SMS from a F.2 girl this afternoon. Actually that is the second love SMS from her--the first one being received on Valentine's Day.

At first I just thought it's kinda the girl's intimate way of showing fondness though the wording of the first one was a bit weird. But now, judging from the wording in the second message, I'm quite convinced it's a lesbian crush.

My friend told me not to worry so much as she's too young to distinguish love between lovers from the motherly affection from teachers. ummm, he's right. I will handle it professionally this time, hopefully.

After all, I have to learn how to set a visible boundary between my position as a teacher and students which I failed to do in the past.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

Gosh, just realized that today is Chinese Valentine's Day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home