Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Avoidance hurts

Caught a glimpse of her in the corridor and tried to turn my way back to the staff room naturally without letting her notice my abrupt change of direction and my gathering pace.

Really hate myself for being so childish and unprofessional but didn't feel right to confront her at that moment.

Bumped into her at the school gate when leaving but couldn't escape coz was with my colleague. My colleague exchanged a few words with her while I tried to plaster a natural smile on my uneasy face.

Just got another SMS from her and felt that couldn't keep avoiding.

Decided to confront her tomorrow morning. Got to be brave and professional.

Maybe should prepare and reherse my speech a little bit tonight.

ai... am still too immature...

1 Comments:

Blogger KY said...

Think it always happen in school. That the effect of having a closer student teacher relationship.

2:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home