Sunday, June 05, 2005

Losing control over myself

Thursday

News mentioned that love, like food and sleep, is a physiological need (that sounds familiar... did any of my psychology textbooks mention this?). So I suppose eating chocolate is also one--thank god I felt less guilty after gulping down a whole bar of dark chocolate.

The news also interviewed a couple who has been married for 80 years...

Florence the wife (looking at her husband): You still love me, right?
Percy the husband (looking at nowhere): Yes, darling.


That worked like a curse to me... right after I heard that, I was overflown by an anonymous wave of warmth and tears flooded my eyes.

I couldn't believe this--I was getting clinically depressive.

Friday

Felt like surrendering myself to my binging impulse which I've been striving to suppress.

It seemed that my stomach was on strike--it refused to send I-am-full signals to the brain and I ate like a goldfish these days.

Totally burnt-out.

(Hey Cat, thanks for your yoghurt. It made me feel a lot better, hohoho! I know I know... I robbed you of that... don't worry, I will try to stock some more over the weekend.)

Saturday

I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep I have to sleep

Oops, I did it again... (in Britney-Spears style)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dinner with Terry at night. He looked much better than before. I could sense that his soul is back.

People with souls look more human.

When will my soul be back? (I now look like a zombie...)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bought a rainbow umbrella after dinner.

Feeling delighted for the rest of the night. ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home