Saturday, December 05, 2009

A brief update - Let the light shine on me

Been to a research conference in Canberra on 2 awards. Fantastic conference - got a student presentation award and got to know some other research students and academics - but boring city. Am always grateful of the opportunities I've offered here :)

National Convention Centre - where the conference was held


Koko Black - my fav choc cafe

Originated in Melbourne and was surprised to find one in Canberra

The best Hot Dark Choc I've ever tried

City Centre - very, very quiet...


Australian War Memorial

On my way...


Garden next to the War Memorial

See what I saw in the garden :) Wild bunnies!!! They ran away from me when I tried to walked close to them...

Political heart of the nation - the Parliamentary Zone

Parliament House - both new (the one with a flat on top) and old - viewed from the War Memorial


National Gallery of Australia
Old Parliament House

New Parliament House

Random trees...just too many


1 Comments:

Blogger jelly beans said...

nice pics.
check out my blog: http://kammyjey.blogspot.com/

11:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home