Thursday, July 09, 2009

The best way to update a blog when you have no time to write is…

...to upload photos. To be frank, people actually linger longer on a photo post than a wordy one as I have been repeatedly told that there’s too much English for them to digest. We’re all visual beings in this age of short attention span when speed is everything and our brain can no longer process too many words. I can’t help wondering how many people do read through what I’ve written instead of the blog titles. Anyway, writing a blog is more for fulfilling my Narcissist urge than getting readership… alright alright, I really should stop myself from launching into another long-winded wordy post before you click away.

So yesterday I spent a sunny late winter afternoon at Brighton Beach.



It's winter :)


A peaceful afternoon



A long line of colorful bath boxes facing the beach



More to go...


And more...


A cloudless day




They are numbered.








The sun was setting.


The golden ray was splashed on the boxes.


Sunset with a lonesome silhouette...a bit cliche but still lovely

The sky was a lovely color when I left.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home