Thursday, May 11, 2006

Just got mad...

I really, really have had enough!

Why do I always act somebody I'm not?

You may be enjoying yourself but I definitely hate that!

And I hate myself being unable to show my hatred. I also hate that I have to act Ms. Nice and persuade myself to do so just because I am your teacher and I am supposed to help you with your studies and be nice to you and to reply you when you speak to me and to listen to you and to counsel you!

Why do I have to act like I'm professional? I'm not!

3 Comments:

Blogger NowhereMan無謂人 said...

wah, split personality

10:26 pm  
Blogger 一粒米 said...

what happened biscuit? calm down and relax ~~'

9:04 am  
Blogger 燒米餅 said...

That student who has a crush on me!

I hate the way he looks at me.
I hate the way he speaks to me!

12:40 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home