Friday, June 10, 2005

Body check

Emotional status
* ...in free fall
* emptiness
* helplessness
* hurt

Physical status
* FATigue
* not yet recovered from coughing

Psychological status
* imbalanced
* pathetic

Mental status
* utterly piece-meal
* completely burn-out

Appetite
* Binging
* Chocoholic ( in desperate need of dopamine)

Life perspective
* none
---------------------------------------

Diagnosis
* borderline depression

Prognosis
* no sign of recovery in the short run
* gloomy in the long run

Remedies
* burn everything on my desk and in my bookshelf
* a long long vacation
--------------------------------------------

To my dear friends:

Whenever you see me on the verge of emotional break-down, please don't come comfort me. Leave me alone and let me take care of myself.

I really appreciate your care. I do.

It is just that I am too emotionally fragile that, when you offer me a supportive shoulder, I will totally melt down and can't piece myself up. It is ok when I am at home, but not when I'm at work, especially in early morning when all the work is waiting for me to handle ahead.

I will hold on.

I love you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home